Sunday, June 21, 2009

Bryce's Sunday Six

1. Planning for the Aaronic Priesthood Encampment.

2. Going swimming.

3. Tightrope walking in the pool.

4. Getting a new basketball standard for the pool.

5. Boogie boarding in the irrigation.

6. Going to see my Grandpas.

2 comments:

Lindsay Gunnell said...

Wow I've missed so much! I had a lot of fun reading the past 5 entries or so. I didn't realize how behind I was reading the blog. Everything looks so fun! I am definitely missing family here in Boston although I had a great weekend with Mary Beth and Andrew.

I can't wait for the 4th, although I'm already dreading the pasty whiteness I know I will look in pictures.

I love the blog and the way it keeps me in the know. I am so proud of my wonderful family!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Great Sunday Six Bryce! I'd like to see this tightrope walking in the pool. Sounds a little scary but fun too. I'm looking forward to reading all about the Aaronic Priesthood Encampment. I hope Conner didn't drive you crazy:)

Take Care,
JoLynn