Friday, February 4, 2011

Elliot Comes for a Visit

Morgan and Elliot came for a visit at the end of January since Jamie was out of town conducting training.  Luckily they came during our beautiful weather and got back to Chicago before the blizzard hit there.  Here is a peek at what happened while they were here (guess who is in every picture we took??)


As I mentioned, the weather was gorgeous.  Poor Elliot hasn't been exposed to grass too much.  He didn't really like touching it.  But he loved bouncing on the trampoline.


Morgan and Elliot picked some oranges and juiced them for breakfast.  Elliot loves foods that are tart.



Elliot also loves fresh blueberries.  He almost ate a whole pint himself.


We don't have many baby toys at our house, but I did save a few things.  We got out our Chevron car collection and Adam and Elliot played and played with them.  Bryce joined in the fun too, but we didn't catch him on camera.

Did I mentioned they played and played with cars?


Elliot enjoyed Adam practicing his piano.  He even helped with a few notes.


Luna was very well behaved during Elliot's visit. 


We got a lot of practice with our new camera trying to catch just the right moment.  This was a good one.


Adam loves to pat Elliot's head.


We still have the bike seat that Dan used for Bryce and Adam when they would ride up Sabino Canyon in Tucson.  We bought a helmet for Elliot and prepared for a bike ride.  What do you think - is he excited about his new helmet??


Elliot never warmed up to the idea, but he got to experience a bike ride on a beautiful afternoon anyway.


There were lots of pictures of this cute face.


Adam calls himself "Elliot's second #1 uncle" - Bryce is the first #1 uncle because he is older.  I'm not sure how all his other uncles will feel about this designation, but he is claiming it!  And Elliot certainly enjoys his second #1 uncle.

Elliot is getting "so big".  We loved spending time with him and learning his little quirks and habits.  We love you, Elliot.  Come back soon!

1 comment:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

He is so stinkin cute! I just want to kiss those sweet cheeks! In certain pictures I can really see Adam in him and in other pictures I can see Dan in him.

I'm so glad that you all got to enjoy sweet little Elliot. I've thought about having grandkids someday (NOT for several more years of course) and I'm thinking that that will be the BEST! You can just have fun with them, spoil them, and Mom and Dad get to do all the meany stuff and worrying. Man that's the best of all the worlds.