Here is Bryce on the first day of school. He is now a sophomore - and not too pleased that mom took his picture before school - but I had to document it.
School started back on August 10th. I think I'm supposed to have more time on my hands with the boys back in school. Why am I so behind in my posts??
An hour later Adam is ready to head off for his last year of elementary school. He is a big man on campus in 6th grade. Adam is one of those kids that is actually excited to get back to school. Even though he would rather not give up his opportunity to sleep in most mornings, he looks forward to getting back into the routine of school and learning new things.
Have a great year, boys!!
1 comment:
I hope they are off to good starts and that the school year is going well. I know what you mean about supposed to have more time on our hands now that their back in school. I've been trying to figure out why I'm so busy-no kids home during the days, grandpa is doing better so I'm not going to dr. apts. anymore, and I only work 2 days a week-hmmmm....I can't figure it out. But at any rate I'm always running from one thing to the next.
Post a Comment