Saturday, November 24, 2012

Out of Storage??

I have been trying to get caught up with my blog posts.  Obviously I am way behind.  Today I had some time to sit down and work on some posts.  When I tried to download pictures, I got a notice that I'm out of space and will now have to purchase space for pictures with a monthly fee!

Has anyone else run into this problem?  Can I delete old posts and make room?  I don't think I want to pay a monthly fee to write this blog.  Any suggestions?

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

I haven't caught up posting for a while, but as I'm reading other blogs, you are the second blogger that posted this same information today. Is this something new??

Suzanne Barker said...

That happened to me too. I think google found a way to make money. i did it, but i wasn't very happy about it.

Adam Dahl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
URFAVE 5+A Few said...

My cousin posted this same thing on her blog. That is weird! I have't had this problem yet and our blog is pretty big. I sure hope that I don't. I don't want to pay to keep my blog up!

I just wanted to tell you how excited we are about Dan's new calling. He will do awesome!!!