Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Lake Time

We squeezed in a little lake time on Monday afternoon. We called it our Family Home Evening activity! We took Sue and Brittany along. Since Brittany is 7 months along in her pregnancy, we didn't let her show us her skills on the wakeboard, but Dan had some ski time, and we got Bryce up on the wakeboard for the first time. Check out his form!
After a little dinner on the water, we put both Bryce and Adam out on the tubes and bounced them the length of the lake. When we got home Adam crawled into his pajamas and bed, and was asleep almost instantly - which never happens. Click on the picture of Adam to see the expression on his face - pure enjoyment...

Last time we were on Saguaro Lake, we spotted some eagles. We looked as we were motoring by, and there was a bald eagle sitting out on a ledge posing for us. Dan took several shots, and got this great close up.

We stayed on the lake after sunset to try out the lights on the boat. We discovered lights we didn't even know we had (in the storage compartments). Another fun day (evening) at the lake. It is great to live close to the lake!

3 comments:

Bert and Benton said...

Oh what a fun lake trip that was!! Thanks again Very much for letting us tag along, sorry I wasn't much help toward the end there with cleaning the boat and all, I feel really bad. On a good note, my foot is doing much better, still hurts but I can walk!! I borrowed a couple of your pictures for my blog, I hope that's ok.
Thanks again for the good times!

Suzanne Barker said...

I love lakes and boats! Isn't it fun!

Lindsay Gunnell said...

So jealous! Boyd and I are VERY sore from our lake powell excursion which means that we need to build up our wakeboarding muscles!