It's been a long time since I have posted a Sunday Six, so here it goes:
1. Michelle. I am so glad she is making good progress. More cane and less walker. She did so much for all our November events. All that time on her feet probably increased her bone density! That's a good thing. I love all the things she does for the holidays... she keeps all our family traditions going. The whole family will always cherish the long list of lovely Christmas decor, goodies and events that make the season "bright".
2. It will be grandparent time soon! It is exciting for us to become grandparents! Morgan has been doing very well with the pregnancy. They are doing a great job of getting ready for the transition to parenthood. This is a wonderful event to look forward to.
3. Boys doing well. I enjoy watching Bryce get up in Priesthood meeting to give the Deacons's announcements. He gives details and doesnt seem to mind at all being up in front of a crowd. The jazz band was great at the Christmas concert. Adam is always fun to talk to at bedtime (which for him is often later than it should be), he has some interesting thoughts.
4. It is fun for a doc to have a daughter in medical school. I talk to surgeons and nurses all day long, and many of them ask about Lindsay "your daughter in medical school". I like the fact that she is a way better student than I ever was.
5. I am grateful that my siblings do so much for our Dad. I get over to Phoenix only about twice a month, but my sisters and brother Dick are there all the time. Dad has had a few rough spots lately (who doesnt when they are 97?) but we were able to treat the problem and he is doing OK.
6. I'm glad I had a few days off last week, but they got mostly taken up with "non-clinical" work for our anesthesia practice. I am grateful for good partners that also give of their time and expertise to make the business work smoothly so we will always have plenty of clincal work to do.
2 comments:
it is funny, after reading your list i am glad for alot of those same things. many of the traditions that i am carrying on through the holidays come from all of my Christmas memories growing up. Case in point we are having friends over to eat enchiladas on Christmas Eve complete with china and poppers!
That was a great Sunday Six! I always enjoy reading your blog. Our family sure does love and appreciate the Dahls. Thanks for your great friendships and examples!
Post a Comment