
This was a great Mother's Day. Since we had Stake Conference last week, it was Fast Sunday this week. At first thought that means no special Mother's Day breakfast or traditional brunch for Relief Society, but what made it memorable were all the testimonies. Bryce's Teacher's quorum had been challenged by one of their leaders to share their testimonies this Sunday. Bryce popped right up at the beginning of the meeting with several of the young men, and shared a sincere testimony. What a treat for a mom to witness.
Here are the flowers Dan and boys gave me for Mother's Day. Dan said he thought it was time for something different. Isn't this a beautiful arrangement?Adam came home from Primary with this treat. I didn't get it at first - I asked, "Why is there a lifesaver glued to the M&M's?" Duh! It spells MOM. (Just to set the record straight - no one said 'duh' - just me in my head!)

Adam made this cute sunflower pin for me at school. It is made of sunflower seeds and popcorn. Isn't it darling? I'm not sure what made this Mother's Day different, but it was a nice relaxing day. What a blessing to be a mother. It is the hardest but the most rewarding job there is! There have been a few times in this past year that our family has all been together at the same time, most recently at Easter. Each time this has happened, there has been a moment when I have stepped back and in the midst of the happy laughter and the bustle of activity, felt the love and recognized the enormous blessing I have to be a part of this great family. It doesn't get any better than this. I love you all!

Adam made this cute sunflower pin for me at school. It is made of sunflower seeds and popcorn. Isn't it darling? I'm not sure what made this Mother's Day different, but it was a nice relaxing day. What a blessing to be a mother. It is the hardest but the most rewarding job there is! There have been a few times in this past year that our family has all been together at the same time, most recently at Easter. Each time this has happened, there has been a moment when I have stepped back and in the midst of the happy laughter and the bustle of activity, felt the love and recognized the enormous blessing I have to be a part of this great family. It doesn't get any better than this. I love you all!

2 comments:
It sounds great Michelle! What a wonderful family you have.
It sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's Day. I was so proud of Bryce and his beautiful testimony. He is such a good boy and such a great example!
I also love your pictures of the temple that you got. It looks just beautiful!
Post a Comment