On January 12th, Edie was born. I blogged about her birth back in January, but I only included a few pictures. Here are a few more to document the wonderful occasion.
Proud Grandpa Dahl with his new granddaughter.
Lindsay, the new mom, and her beautiful daughter.
What a beautiful little girl - but we're not prejudiced!
One cat wanted attention - and the other hid from us.
This is Edie's nursery. Isn't it beautiful? Adam is reading one of Edie's books which his favorite as a little guy.
And baby makes three!
See all the smiles on these faces? This is a loved little girl!
Grandma Dahl gets to hold Edie.
We couldn't stop taking pictures.
I think this is my favorite.
Uncle Bryce and Edie.
Uncle Adam and Edie.
Lindsay wisely staying close while Adam holds Edie.
Grandpa Dahl takes another turn at cuddling this precious girl. We didn't stay too long, but it was so worth the trip to see Edie while she was only two days old. Boyd, Lindsay and Edie had to head off to an appointment, so we headed out too.
We took a little detour on the way home to see the birthing center where Edie was born.
Then we "had" to stop at eegee's for a late lunch - mostly for the ranch fries!
We seriously miss eegge's.
One last detour took us up this familiar road - Sabino Canyon Road.
Here is our old house in Tucson. The current owners were painting the garage door. It seems so long since we lived there.
We pointed out this familiar view to the boys that can be seen our old house - a perfectly framed Thimble Peak.
It was a quick trip to Tucson, but what a treat to get to see little Edie!
2 comments:
She is adorable. How fun that they are close and you could visit.
I love Eegees too! They were briefly in Phoenix, but I guess they decided they weren't doing well enough here.
She is absolutely beautiful! You have beautiful grandchildren and it looks like they are very loved!
We never go to Tucson but I would love to try eegee's. It looks yummy!
It looks like you had a great view from your old house.
Post a Comment