(with commentary by Mom)
1. The Primary Quarterly Activity. Our theme was "My Family Sticks Together". Here is the Dahl family represented in sticks as made by Adam.

2. Trying a new restaurant. We tried Pasti's - a Eurogrille nearby. Adam enjoyed the Roasted Tomato Soup (and Bryce's fries). He mostly enjoyed trying a variety sodas. His favorite was the carbonated lemonade.
3. Playing with Luna.
4. Playing in my room (which actually got cleaned this week!)
5. Watching Lion King (in preparation for seeing the play next weekend.)
6. Reaching 70% on my AR reading goal! (Adam's thirst for reading is unquenchable...)
2 comments:
Wow, I hadn't realized just how much I had missed until I read Adam's Sunday Six, I realized there were several more posts that I had to catch up on! I really liked Dad's post and I was quite impressed by your photo collage of the shooting, what's the quote from Napoleon Dynamite? Something like, "You got skills" (and not with a nunchuck, which is a good thing).
What a Great Sunday Six Adam! You are such a great boy! I'm so proud of you and A.R. Reading. That's a huge accomplishment! I'm also glad that you enjoyed the Primary Activity Day. I'm also glad that your enjoying your clean room and playing with that cute Luna.
Have another great week and enjoy the Lion King play. I heard it's fabulous!
JoLynn
Post a Comment