Sunday, August 9, 2009

Adam's Sunday Six

1. Getting my teeth out. Two of my baby teeth were keeping two of my big teeth from coming in right, so I had to get them out. Dr. Staker gave me laughing gas so they could take them out. I'm glad it's over.


2. We went to the Arizona Science Center on Friday to see the Lego Exhibit and the other exhibits too. The picture is of me building a Lego wall on the computer and then using the catapult to try and knock it down. My wall did not fall down.


3. We have played lots of games this week - Monopoly, Life, Jenga, dominoes, Boggle and Scrabble. I like playing games.


4. Using the remote control car. Bryce got out his remote control car, and his friend, Conner, brought his car over too. I was the pit crew and took the batteries in to charge.


5. Eating ice cream. We went to Ocean Blue. I like their ice cream.


6. Meeting my new teacher. Her name is Mrs. White, and she seems nice. I also met my ALP teacher, Mrs. Seibolt. She also seems fun.

1 comment:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

What a great Sunday Six. I'm glad that you enjoyed the Science Center. Conner sure did. We also love eating ice cream at Ocean Blue. It has become a family favorite.

I hope you have a super day at school tomorrow and that you like your new teachers.

JoLynn