Thursday, August 13, 2009

School Starts!



Yes, school has started even if we are still in the middle of the hot days of summer. Even though Bryce and Adam were sad to see their summer break end, they were secretly happy to get back to a routine and see their friends at school. Adam won't admit it, but I think he was the only kid with a smile on his face the first day of school. He really enjoys learning. Both boys rode their bikes to school. Here is Bryce ready to head out for his last year of junior high.



Adam is all set to ride off to 4th grade. Luna always goes with us in the morning for a bit of exercise.



This is a cute kid!



Off we go - Luna, Mom and Adam to start a new year! Good luck, boys!

3 comments:

Suzanne Barker said...

They are all cute!
What kind of a bike do you have?

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

They both look so grown up and handsome! I love how nice Adam combed his hair. He looked just so sweet and cute! I also love the picture of Michelle, Adam, and Luna on their way to school. This picture is a keepsake. Someday Adam will show his kids him riding to school with their grandma and his dog running alog the side of them. Way cute!

JoLynn

P.S. Thanks for buying a coupon card from Blake! We so appreciate it. He has to have sold 10 by Monday!

Lindsay Gunnell said...

I love the picture of you, Adam, and Luna--so cute! The white fence and green everywhere doesn't even look like Arizona! I hope school is going well for the crew!