Sunday, September 13, 2009

Adam's Sunday Six

Here are six things that made Adam smile over the last couple of weeks. We are going to try really hard to get back in the habit of Sunday Six. We've been sidetracked a little lately.

1. Building a fort in the house over Labor Day weekend. (It was raining on Saturday of the holiday weekend, so the boys built a huge fort in the family room that stayed up for five days!)


2. Sleeping in the fort. (Adam slept in the fort for three nights straight.)

3. Swimming.

4. Playing with Legos.

5. Finishing my reading goal at school.

6. Having all A's on my progress report from school (even writing!)

1 comment:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Great Sunday Six Adam! I'm way proud of you about your progress report and I love the fort. I heard all about it from Conner. Looks like lots of fun!