Wow - we are actually doing Sunday Six two weeks in a row. We might be getting back on track around here! Here are six things that made Bryce smile this week:
1. Going on a scout campout. We went to Pinetop to Brother Lamoreaux's cabin. We went fishing, rode the zipline, played pool and had lots of fun.
2. Eating at Burger House two times in one weekend. (Coming and going from the campout.)
3. Getting 1st chair in Concert Band for trombones.
4. Getting 90% on my math test. (Mom is smiling about that too :))

5. Painting my room. My new furniture will be installed on Thursday & Friday so we painted my room on Saturday. The color is steel blue. I picked it out.
6. Winning the "All Accounted For" award at Stake Priesthood Meeting this morning. We had the highest percentage of Aaronic Priesthood at the meeting. They served us breakfast after the meeting as our reward.
5 comments:
Terrific Sunday Six. I am so proud of you on you math test and being first chair in band. Those are huge accomplishments! I also love your room color. I am looking forward to seeing this room when you are finished. Conner is begging for new furniture like yours! It sounds very cool! I'm also proud of our ward and winning the "All Accounted For" Award again:) Way to go!
Thanks for your great example to Conner and for being a good friend!
JoLynn
Bryce!! Yeah for 1st chair and 90% on your math test, I am so impressed!
Talk about an exciting week!! How fun!
Ok Michelle you have been nominated for the Kreative blogger award! See my latest post for details!
Great job! Making first chair is not an easy feat. Keep up with the math--you will thank yourself later when it comes in handy :)
Post a Comment