
Bryce wanted to go out for the track team this year at Greenfield Junior High. So he stays after school every day for about two hours and practices the different field events and runs every day. He has really enjoyed it. Last week he ran the 100 meter dash and came in second in his heat. At the track meet this week he entered the long jump competition and jumped 11 feet 4 inches. Way to go, Bryce!
3 comments:
WOW that's awesome Bryce. I'm really proud of you, however, I think Conner will be glad when track is over. He sure misses playing with you. Keep up the good work!
You didn't include one of the most important parts of track, short shorts! You know that is exactly what Bryce is talking about as the picture is being taken... not about how track is awesome but about how short the shorts are!
Love it. Long jump is really fun. Do they do triple jump in middle school? That one is a blast too. Hopefully I'll get to see Bryce in action one of these days. Keep it up!
Post a Comment