This year Dan had to worked on the 4th of July weekend. Since we couldn't go to the mountains for the holiday, we decided we would take the opportunity to light some fireworks since they are now legal here in Gilbert. We came home from Sam's Club with a box full of fireworks.
Here we are (you have to peer through the smoke) enjoying our own fireworks show in the backyard. Amazingly the weather was quite pleasant. As we sat outside we could see some aerial fireworks south of us, and hear ALL our neighbors shooting their own fireworks too. Someone commented that it sounded like a battlefield.
We particularly liked how bright this one was. It was almost to bright to look at.
Our pyromaniacs by the light of the fireworks.
Even Luna enjoyed the show.
Happy 4th of July!
1 comment:
Lots of fun times! I love the lake shots, for some reason I couldn't leave a comment on that post,so I'll leave it here.
Post a Comment