Tuesday, August 9, 2011

You Are Warned!


Yes, that's a driver's permit Bryce is holding in his hand!  Bryce has reached the milestone of being 15 years and 6 months old.  We went to the MVD on Thursday with all our paperwork and identification in hand.  Bryce passed his vision test and headed in for the written exam (on the computer).  I was getting worried when two kids came out ahead of him and neither had passed the test, but Bryce soon emerged from the testing room with two thumbs up!

So now I have a chauffeur who drives me everywhere.  It's been a few years since Morgan and Lindsay hit this milestone.  I had forgotten how scary it is to be the passenger with a new driver at the wheel.  Please cross your fingers that our travel will all be safely completed!  A few prayers sent our way couldn't hurt either.

No comments: