1. Having Thanksgiving this week! There are only three days of school this week and we have no homework!
2. Playing frisbee. (Adam is becoming a good frisbee player. There has been lots of practicing going on in the backyard in preparation for some ultimate frisbee at Thanksgiving.)
3. Playing foosball. (We uncovered the foosball table on the back patio in preparation for Thanksgiving, and the boys have rediscovered how much fun it is to play.)
4. Going to the Riparian Preserve for a field trip for school and for cubs. We even walked to the Riparian area from school.
5. Getting my glasses fixed. My glasses broke and they had to make new ones for me. The nose piece was broken. So while the new glasses were being made, I wore my old ones upside down so they wouldn't cut my nose. Every day kids at school asked me if I knew my glasses were on upside down - duh.
6. I got a flu shot on Friday at school. I'm not smiling because I got a shot - I'm smiling because it's over with.
1 comment:
What a great Sunday Six Adam! I am smiling too about the homework thing. I hate all the homework the kids have! I also am so glad that you got new glasses and that you got your flu shot!
I hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Love,
JoLynn
Post a Comment