
Morgan is having a baby! So we had a baby shower to celebrate.
Lindsay developed a "vintage" theme and we threw in a little "snips and snails and puppy dog tails" since it's a boy. We opened the doors and had lunch on the patio.
Lindsay's cute centerpieces of wheat grass and train cars stacked on old children's books.
The boys - Boyd, Bryce and Adam - were given charge of Luna and asked to keep her out of the food and away from the guests. They did a good job - even slipping in for some food samples for themselves.

We had a delicious lunch of soup, sandwiches and salad.

Morgan having lunch - mostly visiting. (By the way - that's rootbeer Morgan is drinking. Lindsay brought vintage soda pop in bottles to go along with the theme!)

Lindsay running the baby memory game. It was so cute. For each match of baby related topics, the matcher got a related candy. Sarah made a match of "triplets" and got a 3 Musketeers bar. For teething - a Crunch bar; for baby spit-up - a box of Goobers; for an 11-pound baby - Whoppers. You get the idea. It was fun for everyone to see what the corresponding candy would be for each match.

Time for presents and dessert.

Opening presents.

Later Morgan held a fashion show of all the cute outfits she received for "Junior".

Bryce's favorite baby present was this purple birdie. We thought he reminded us of the "For the Birds" Pixar short film, and had to pull out the DVD later that evening to check it out.
It was a fun day of visiting with family and friends, and celebrating "Junior" joining the family. We can hardly wait to meet you!!
2 comments:
Michelle, I have been to a lot of baby showers, but I don't think I've been to one as nice as yours! Morgan is very cute pregnant.
I saw Morgan and her husband at church and I wanted to go up and tell her hi and how cute she looked pregnant but I could never make it over there, it was so crowded. I then was running way behind and had to run home to grab somethings for my lesson in Y.W. and I never saw her again. Darn it! Anyway, be sure to tell her how cute she is. This will be so fun for your family!
Post a Comment