
The progress is slow, but our pool cabana is taking shape. We have named is the pool cabana instead of the pool bathroom - just has a better ring don't you think?

The inside is painted. The bottom half of the walls will be covered with tile. To the right are where shelves will hold all the beach towels. The shelves are not installed yet. The large box on the right will hold the R/O system for the outside drinking fountain.

This is the outside shower. It will have stone on the outside to match the house, and tile inside.
On schedule for this week are the tile, outside stone, and vanity installation. It will be so nice when it is done - but it sure is taking a loooong time!
1 comment:
I love the pool cabana. I am drooling over it! I wish I had it!
Post a Comment