On Friday night it was Gilbert High's homecoming. Sadly the football team lost. It was 13-0 with Gilbert ahead at the half. We were hopeful. But the final score was Gilbert 13 and Basha 38. I think the score tells the whole story of the 2nd half.
Since half time was taken up with homecoming festivities, the band performed postgame. This was the first time they performed their entire program. It looks great. This next weekend is the Gilbert Invitational - their first competition, so they will be practicing hard all week to polish their show.
We finally got a shot of Bryce in full uniform. By the time we got to him they had shut down half the field lights, so it is a little dark, but you can see him in all his finery. He is loving band!

2 comments:
He looks so awesome! I'm so glad that he is loving band! I sure wish that Gilbert could win a few games.
I am having some serious band flashbacks! I have to say I like those Gilbert High School uniforms better than our uniforms. Yeah for the tradition living on, go Bryce!
Post a Comment