We usually take pictures before we get out of our church clothes, but we weren't fast enough this year. But rather than not take pictures (or get back in our dress clothes) we opted for some casual pictures. I had a wonderful day starting with a delicious breakfast. Our church meetings had inspiring messages and a fun brunch after Relief Society. Then we had a leisurely afternoon with another great meal. Aren't the flowers beautiful? And the boys once again each gave me a sunflower. It's a great tradition.
We even got a shot of Dan and me. It doesn't happen very often, but even with Bryce (or was it Adam) as the photographer, it turned out nicely.
Thanks to Dan, Bryce and Adam for a great Mother's Day!!
I love you!
1 comment:
I'm so glad that you had a great Mother's Day. I love the Sunflower tradition.
Post a Comment