Saturday, January 14, 2012

Edith Lucy Gunnell


Edie is here!  She was born Thursday, January 12th and was 6 lbs. 11 oz. 20 inches long.  Isn't she beautiful??  On Saturday we ran down to Tucson to see Edie.  Here are a few pictures and I will write a longer post with pictures of each of us cuddling her soon.  Just wanted you to see this precious new addition to our family. 


The proud and tired parents.


The happy Grandpa!

More later.

3 comments:

Readings Digest said...

Yay!!! Congratulations on your grandbaby!! She is darling and I'm so glad that you got to go love on her. Can't wait to meet her!

Suzanne Barker said...

beautiful! Something about that mouth looks like Lindsey's pics to me.

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Yay congrats! I had peeked in on her blog and saw that she was counting the days down. So glad Edie made her big debut.