Thursday, April 10, 2008

Follow Me Boys

This was Bryce's first scout outing as an official scout. Dan was able to go along as the troop camped at the foot of the Superstitions, and then hiked the Peralta Trail the next morning.

The desert was in full spring time bloom and they returned with some beautiful pictures. Bryce took the picture that we have used for a background on our blog title "The Dahl Family". We have another photographer in the family - watch out Morgan!

With 10 scouts and 4 leaders, they were able to have a memorable outing - and Bryce fulfilled all his requirements to receive his First Class rank!

1 comment:

Jon & Becky Dahl Family said...

I was wondering where you got such a beautiful picture to put your title on and then I read this note about Brice taking it. Wow!!! This is a very very very very very nice picture. I'm very impressed verily so. :) Tell Brice I like it very much!