Sarah has taken to sitting on the laptop. If it is left open, she will sit on the keyboard. In settling herself into a "comfortable" spot, she always manages to open a few extra windows on the computer. No wonder the laptop is running so poorly these days! Please note Bobble-head Mitt in the background laughing at our problem....
2 comments:
Sarah at her finest, I am glad that you have it documented - she is the strangest cat with the way that she likes to sit in things or on things, especially whatever you are working on. Do you think that she likes the laptop because it is warm? silly sarah, the post definitely made me laugh.
Michelle! I am glad you started a blog. It makes me feel like I'm more in touch with what you are up to! Exciting that you got a boat! I love boats. Lots of fun family vacations ahead! I love the picture with everyone in it. Very cool!
Post a Comment