Sunday, December 28, 2008

Adam's Sunday Six

Adam's Sunday has hit next to a holiday the last few months. You will see a pattern with his six this week.

Six things that made Adam smile this week:

1. Opening presents. Here you see Adam and Bryce distributing presents on Christmas morning. Please notice it is pitch dark outside.


2. Giving presents.


3. Making presents. This is a present Adam made in Cub Scouts.

4. Wrapping presents.

5. Putting presents under the tree.

6. Counting presents.

3 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Adam I love your Sunday Six. You are such a fun good boy! I'm so proud of you that you not only enjoyed putting the presents under the tree and counting them and opening them but you also enjoyed making the presents and giving the presents. What a good boy you are to even think of those last couple of things.
I hope you have a Happy New Year. Thanks for being a good example and friend to Conner.
JoLynn Ellsworth

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!! It looks like you guys had a fun week! I mostly love to give presents on Christmas too. We got up early too on Christmas day and it was dark too.Another thing I like to do on Christmas is wrapping gifts. Your candle is cool I think I need to learn how tomake me one of those.It sounds like you had a good Christmas.Good job again.Love, Brilynn

Anika & Josh said...

You are all such a wonderful family. I'm glad you had such a great christmas!