Monday, December 15, 2008

Dan's Sunday Six

Here are six things that made me smile this week:

1. A GAA Board meeting that had a long agenda, but went well (but it still lasted four hours so I didn't smile the whole time).

2. A 1st call where 11 moms got 11 epidurals and we all smiled.

3. I went to Adam's play in which he had a speaking part - for which he volunteered. And thanks to my partners who went out of their way to get me there, even though I was on call.

4. Michelle made a big pot of enchilada sauce continuing a long family tradition.

5. Bryce relishing playing trombone in the 7th grade Christmas concert.

6. I trekked to Bethlehem and had my feet washed by a kindly podiatrist.

1 comment:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Great Sunday Six Dan. I'm glad all 11 moms and epidurals went well and I'm so glad that you got to be there for Adam's speaking part. You do have a great group of partners that you work with!
Hope you all have another great week and enjoy this Holiday Season!
JoLynn