
A line from the old movie "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" came to mind as Bryce and Adam came up the brilliant idea of using firecrackers to blow up houses they had constructed in the sand pile.
Check out the gleam in the eyes of these pyromaniacs.
They talked Dan into digging out some firecrackers, and Michelle looked the other way (after she told Dan to take pictures).
After one firecracker didn't make much of a show, they started adding more. Then Adam added a Christmas bow on top to see how far it would fly. Where do they get these ideas??
2 comments:
Man if I didn't know better I'd be sure that Conner was in on all of this pyromania stuff. That definately looks like something that would be right up his alley for sure!!! Now I see why he gets along so well with your boys!
Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
JoLynn
I really like the Sunday six (I clearly had some major blog reading catching up to do, because it is a little extra insight into what each person really enjoyed this week. I can imagine that blowing Christmas bows into the sky would be high on Bryce and Adam's Sunday six this week.
Post a Comment