Sunday, December 7, 2008

Bryce's Sunday Six

It's Bryce's turn at the Sunday Six!

1. Tithing Settlement - I liked this because Bishop Brown gave us a bag of treats, and he had a cool picture of the Mesa Arizona temple made up of pictures of people in our ward. He even gave us a copy.

2. Rumbi Grill - We went to eat here on Friday night and ate on the patio. I had a Rumbi bowl with steak, noodles, and orange-honey sauce. It was good.

3. Mutual - We went caroling and gave out flyers to all of our neighbors to invite them to the ward Trek to Bethlehem this Friday, and cleaned up cow pies in the pasture by the church where the Trek will take place.

4. Guacamole - I love this dip and learned how to make it this week. I made it twice, and can now make it really well.


5. Little Drummer Boy - I am playing a piano solo at the Jr. High band concert on Monday. After lots of practice, I finally have it going smoothly.


6. Morgan & Jamie stayed until Tuesday morning for a visit after Thanksgiving. They showed us their pictures of their trip this summer and brought us some genuine Turkish Delight from Istanbul.

2 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Great Sunday Six Bryce. You are a great young man. I really enjoyed reading all the things that made you smile this week! Thanks for sharing!
JoLynn

Amy said...

What an AWESOME idea!! Shelly & Dan, we got your card today and LOVE it!! Your little family has just grown up. Everyone is adorable and you both look great!

Shelly - send me an email to amyapeterson at hotmail dot com and I will send you guys an invite to our family blog. I love that you have this!! It is so nice to be able to stay connected living SO far away from everyone! We love you all!! Amy Alder Peterson