1. Michelle's beautiful green eyes. I smile just looking at them.
2. Michelle's lovely smile. It always makes me smile to see Michelle smile. Her's is a smile is of classic beauty. I love to see it.
3. Michelle's packing an "on the road" dinner for the YM YW trip for Bryce and me. Of course it included a big batch of cookies with a new experimental one (just like Scottish short bread, and since we are both half Scottish, its appropriate).
4. Morgan's phone call every Sunday.
5. Going on the YM YW trip, visiting with all the leaders and kids, sledding, and, of course, Jed's comment upon seeing the humongous sledding hill (see post below).
6. Taking a little time to watch some shows and movies together. We do it a bit more than before (thanks to the Blu Ray and new LCD hi def tv)... It is nice to sit and watch a show with the family (Luna included- its the only time she sits still).
1 comment:
Love your Sunday Six Dan! I have to agree with you Michelle is very pretty and she is an absolutely incredible woman! I'm so glad to know her, work with her, and that she's my friend!
Have another wonderful week!
JoLynn
Post a Comment