(Several days late because Mom has been sick.)
1. Playing with Luna.
2. Squeezing Luna's toy cow and annoying the family.
3. Watching National Treasure with my family.
4. Getting glasses.
5. Reading the Warriors series.
6. Reaching my AR (reading) goal.
1 comment:
Great Sunday Six Adam! I think all boys like to play with their dogs toys and annoy their family. I also just love your new glasses. You really look very grown up! Oh and congrats on reaching your AR goal, way to go!!!
Michelle-I'm so sorry to hear that you've been sick! Blake has been sick to he has had pneumonia. He ran a temp of almost 104 and has been doing breathing treatments about 5 times a day. Today, he finally started looking and feeling better. Hopefully, he is maybe up for school tomorrow.
I hope you feel better!!!
Take Care,
JoLynn
Post a Comment