Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bryce's Sunday Six

Six things that made me smile.

1. Making Jazz Band.
2. Surfing in the irrigation.
3. Having a LOST marathon with Mom.
4. Getting 88/100 on my math test.
5. Swimming.
6. Going to Grandpa Dahl's 97th birthday party.

2 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Bryce, Way to go on making the Jazz Band and doing well on your math test!
If it were Conner's turn to do our Sunday Six this week he would have definitely said surfing in your irrigation. Thanks so much for being such a great friend to him! He sure enjoys yours and Adam's friendships!

Hope you all have another great week!

JoLynn

Lindsay Gunnell said...

Congratulations on making Jazz band! I definitely should have done that considering I played a jazz instrument too. And I am proud that you and mom are having a LOST marathon. Then Boyd and I can talk shop about the show next time we're in town. It's the best!

Great job on the math test...way to make us proud!