
This week was Adam's first Pinewood Derby. Dan and Adam worked together to make "The Arrow". Adam chose to stain it instead of painting, and they loaded it with state quarters (that Adam collects) to meet the weight requirement.

Here are a few of the cars. One of them even had a flashing light on top. It's always fun to see the imagination that goes into each car.

Adam didn't place in the race, but he had a blast racing his car - especially when the official races were over and they raced for fun. Bryce even took his car from 5 years ago. Adam was pretty excited that his car beat Bryce's car - that was all he needed.
2 comments:
Adam I loved your car and I thought you did awesome! Good for you!
JoLynn
I want to see the new car when we come up. That sounds like fun.
Post a Comment