Sunday, March 1, 2009

Harvest Time


The weather is warming up, so it is time to pick the remaining citrus. Here is our fabulous lemon crop. Can you spot the spider?
This is the first year we have had a substantial crop of lemons. Our lemon tree produces fruit that is green and yellow striped, and has pink flesh. It gives a smooth, not too tart lemon juice. We promptly made a gallon of lemonade and consumed most of it in one evening.

Adam, better get that lemonade stand ready!

3 comments:

morgan larsen said...

where is the spider? I can't find it and I really did look.

The Dahl Family said...

It is in the top picture on a lemon in the bottom right hand corner. Click on the picture to enlarge it, and you can find it easier.

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Brilynn and I found the spider. Enjoy your lemons!
JoLynn