I smiled this week because:
1. Spring Break is this week - no schedules!
2. Bryce's band concert. He is loving the trombone, and I love seeing him enjoy music.
3. Adam's Pinewood Derby. Dan said if it was his turn to do the Sunday Six, he would include that this was probably his last pinewood derby car to build. But I have to smile because Dan truly included Adam in the building of his car. He had Adam design it, help cut it with the saw, sand it, stain it and then apply coats of clear coat. Adam may not have won the race, but he had the experience of building the car and racing. I think he really enjoyed it too.
4. I realized this week that I really enjoy the sunshine. I love that the days are lengthening. It brightens my mood to have the sun up when I start my day and for the sun to still be up when we eat dinner. Even though hot weather is around the corner, I love spring time!
5. I smiled when I completed the HOA (Homeowners Association) taxes. Did I really volunteer for this? Now I just have to do our taxes.
6. I smiled this week because of the great women I work with in the Primary presidency. They are each (Julie Hanks, Sherri Gurr and JoLynn Ellsworth) amazing women with many talents. I have learned so much from not only working with them but also in knowing them. Thanks ladies!
1 comment:
I loved your Sunday Six Michelle, as always. I so enjoy looking at your blog and reading all about you and your sweet family! Even though a lot of it I know about it I really enjoy about your lives.
I'm so glad that Adam enjoyed the "real" experience of the Pinewood Derby. That's what it is really about. He is growing up into such a sweet handsome boy.
I am also so happy that Bryce is enjoying playing his instrument. He is such a good example and friend to Conner.
I especially wanted to tell you how very much I enjoy working with you in primary. We were friends before working in primary together but there is a special friendship that comes from serving and working together. I'm so glad that we have got to get to know each other in this way and bond with each other. You are an amazing lady and a wonderful example to me!
Have another great week and enjoy you Spring Break!
Love, JoLynn
Post a Comment