Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bryce's Sunday Six

Here are six things that made Bryce smile this week (as told to Mom):

1. Going to the Ward Rodeo and coming in first in the 3-legged race (in my age group) with Preston Lyman.

2. Surfing the irrigation on boogie boards with Conner Ellsworth.

3. Watching "Twilight" the movie with my family.

4. Becoming a Gilbert Golden Scholar and being invited to Academic Night!

5. Being accepted into a Jamboree Scout troop to attend the 2010 Boy Scout Jamboree to celebrate 100 years of scouting in the USA.

6. And I'm still smiling about going shooting with Uncle Dick!

3 comments:

morgan larsen said...

bryce you are a social butterfly (and I'm proud to know you!!)

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Wonderful Sunday Six Bryce. Conner loved boogie boarding with you in the irrigation too. Thanks for being such a good friend to Conner!

Love, JoLynn

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Oh and I forgot to say Congrats on becoming a Gilbert Golden Scholar. What an honor!
Also Congrats on being accepted into a Jamboree Scout Troop. That will be a lot of fun and a great experience!

JoLynn