1. This is the last full week of school - and we had early release on Wednesday.
2. Since my birthday is after school is out, we celebrated my birthday on Tuesday in my class with Krispy Kreme donuts - yum.
3. I went on the Fathers and Sons outing with Dad and Bryce. We went to Roosevelt Lake and had a great day on the water.
4. I went to the Cub Pack meeting on Thursday. I have finished my Wolf requirements, but I won't get my badge until next month so my family can be there too. (They were at Bryce's last band concert.)
5. Bryce got glasses too - so now everybody at my house has glasses.
6. I got a trumpet! My mom signed me up for a beginning band class for the next few weeks because I have been wanting to learn how to play the trumpet. We went to the music store and rented a trumpet for me. If I like it, I will take some lessons since band doesn't start for another year at school.
2 comments:
We'll be waiting:)
What a great Sunday Six! I'm so glad that you had such a great week and I hope you enjoy that trumpet of yours!
JoLynn
Post a Comment