1. School is out!!!
2. Our family went to the cabin on Mt. Graham.
3. My dad took our tall ladder and put up the swing on the tree and we got to swing.
4. The last day of school we got out early. I was home by 9:55 AM!!
5. While we were at the cabin we went to some big rocks and did some climbing.
6. My dad bought Season 6 of the Simpsons and my brother and I watched them on the trip (but not up the curvy roads - that's makes me car sick).
1 comment:
What another great Sunday Six. I love Sunday Six. I love to hear about what made others smile!
My grandpa grew up in Safford, Az. and his family took many little trips to Mt. Graham. My Grandpa talks about it all the time and all the fun times that he had as a young boy there. I'm glad that you guys had such a good time!
Post a Comment