Monday, January 25, 2010

Bryce Turns 14!


Bryce turned 14 years old this month. Where has the time gone? We celebrated with dinner at the Cheesecake Factory (Bryce's favorite) and invited family over for Key Lime Pie (also Bryce's favorite).


We were going to head out to the desert for some target practice, but the rain started and postponed our plans.

Bryce got a new bike for his birthday, but it seems we haven't taken a picture of it yet. It is key lime green - a BMX bike that will get him to school and back fast. This week has brought a lot of rain, but when there has been a break in the clouds, Bryce has been out riding his new bike.

HaPpY BirThDay BrYCe!!

2 comments:

Lindsay Gunnell said...

Happy Birthday Bryce! Love the pictures. I can't beleive you're in the teacher's quorum already. I have a feeling I am going to be shorter than you much too soon...

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Happy Birthday Bryce! I hope it was a great birthday! Conner is sure fond of your new bike. Enjoy it.