Sunday, January 31, 2010

Elliot Bradley Larsen is HERE!


Elliot Bradley Larsen
born Friday, January 29, 2010
11:36 pm
10 lb. 5 oz.
22 inches long
Tired Parents - Jamie & Morgan Larsen
Proud Grandparents - Grandpa & Grandma Dahl
Proud Uncles - Uncle Bryce & Uncle Adam
Proud Aunt Lindsay & Uncle Boyd
We can hardly wait to see him in person!

5 comments:

Gretchen said...

Congratulations to all! Big strapping boy!!! We're so happy he's here.

Lindsay Gunnell said...

I think you forgot proud aunt: Lindsay! I just love the pictures from the slideshow. I wish I could have some to download. I am so excited he's here :)

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Congratulations! Conner told me that Bryce was going to be a uncle on Friday that Morgan was having their baby and Bryce was very excited about it! Were so happy for you all!

I can not believe how BIG that baby is!!! Good grief-how on earth did little Morgan carry that baby, and the even bigger question how on earth did she have him?

Congrats again! Were so happy!!!

Jon & Becky Dahl Family said...

Congrats from New Mexico too! Can we be proud too?
I want to know how she got the baby out too. How is Morgan doing? I know she is a lot lighter! (at least 10+ pounds)
Did I miss the slide show? I want to see it too!
This is great. Congrats on becoming grandpa and grandma!

Allison said...

Congratulations Grandma and Grandpa! He is a cutie!