We discovered that our friends, the Ellsworths, have a tradition of the Sunday Six on their blog. Each Sunday, one member of their family lists six things that made them smile during the last week. We asked Adam to give his Sunday Six, and start the tradition on our blog.
Here he goes:

View from the front...

View from the back...
2. Candy - he hasn't eaten it all yet, but he is giving it his best try!
3. Stake Conference (yes, he came up with that one with no prompting) When asked why, Adam said he liked sitting for two hours at stake conference because he had time to draw a giant maze in his notebook!4. No school after Halloween. (I'm sure this was Mrs. Bright's - his 3rd grade teacher - favorite thing this week too!

5. Playing Skittles. We have an old box game that was in Dan's family when he was a kid. You wind a cord around a top, and let it go in a box with partitions and pins. You get points for how many pins you knock down. Adam and Bryce rediscovered it this week in the game closet.
6. Building a lemonade stand. Adam has big plans for a lemonade stand. He and his friend, Nick Slade, have been working on it all week. They even got into Michelle's paints and painted the stand (and the driveway - and themselves). This week Adam asked Mom if we have any lemons on our tree. Mom explained that lemons are ripe around Christmas time. After a moment of pondering that fact, Adam said, "Well, no one will want lemonade in January!" So I guess we will be visiting the store for some other ingredients to make lemonade. We'll let you know when the lemonade stand is open so you can make a visit.

I think we are off to a great start on our Sunday Six! Thanks for the idea, Ellsworths!
1 comment:
Adam I love your Sunday Six. I think you're off to a super start! Way to GO! I love reading others Sunday Six and seeing what things made people happy that week. Thanks for sharing with us. And please let us know when you get that lemonade stand going we'll be buy.
JoLynn
Post a Comment