Sunday, November 16, 2008

Dan's Sunday Six

1. My beeper works again despite falling in the toilet this week.

2. My group meeting was reasonably beneficial. Improved group communications will come from it.

3. I'm glad for a number of things falling into place in father-in-law's case. (He fell and broke his hip this week.)

4. We had stunningly gorgeous weather this week because it is November in Arizona. It was nice to have a day to work outside in the yard.

5. I'm grateful for Michelle.

6. We had enough wind to fly kites at home. I broke a strut and they shipped me a new one in three days from Seattle.

2 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Great Sunday Six. I love reading others Sunday Six reading what made them smile that week.
I'm sorry to hear about Michelle's Dad hip! Poor guy!
JoLynn
P.S. Thanks for the great Priesthood Preview meeting tonight. It went really well and we sure enjoyed the dessert!

Lindsay Gunnell said...

Sometimes I think it might have been more of a blessing to have the beeper gone forever after its accident.